View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 06:36 AM   #1
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Thumbs up The Gift of Jazzy~Book for Sale

I have the book (first edition 2003) called The Gift of Jazzy by Cindy Adams for sale. This is a hardcover book, but it is originally from the library...no rips, tears, folds, etc. It is $5.00, and it includes free shipping. Paypal only please (no Paypal fees! ) Please see the attached photos, which are of the actually book.

Description

A New York Times bestseller and an Entertainment Weekly "Winner of the Week," this surprise smash is tugging at heart strings... and has New York magazine calling Jazzy the perfect dinner guest, with or without Cindy. After New York Post columnist Cindy Adams lost her husband Joey, finding a new companion was the last thing on her mind. But one day, an unannounced visitor brought just that, in the form Cindy least expected: a dog named Jazzy. Although Cindy had never considered herself a dog lover before, Jazzy quickly moved from unwelcome surprise to her closest family member. In The Gift of Jazzy, Cindy brings her famous wit, smarts, and taste for celebrity dish to the page in recounting her hilarious first year with Jazzy. This book will touch anyone who's ever lost someone dear.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dsc02830.jpg (44.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Dsc02829.jpg (43.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Dsc02827.jpg (25.8 KB, 4 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!