View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 05:33 AM   #1
y0rkiesR0ck
YT Addict

Default ear plugs + yorkies = no good!

i found something interesting in Kash's poop this morning!! an ear plug! my bf wears them at night because he's a light sleeper, and sometimes they are left on the floor where Kash can get them, and he must have swallowed one!! every now and then, i'll catch him with one in his mouth, and take it away, but i definitely didn't catch this one!

and this totally explains why he was whimpering last night! he probably had a terrible tummy ache while his tiny body was trying to pass that huge ear plug through his tiny intestines!! at around 4 a.m. he started squirming around and then started crying very quietly. i held him close to my chest, and he fell back asleep, but i was worried because i didn't know why he was crying. well, sure enough, the mystery was solved when he passed the ear plug through his system this morning, and that's probably why he was crying. as soon as he did that, he was back to his happy self! omg, can you imagine that big ear plug through his 3.5 lb little body? i can't imagine how that must have felt. i was so upset at my bf. and i lectured him about leaving things like that on the floor.

i guess i'll have to keep an even closer eye on Kash... sheesh!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!