Thread: Brushes
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 01:26 AM   #7
Meggie
YT 500 Club Member

Thank you for that link, Ladymom. It's very kind of you.
Do you have a Maltese? I think they are gorgeous & looked into getting one but they are £1000+ here for a puppy according to the converter on my computer that's $1,918.903 !!

Hi Yvonne, only just seen your post, sorry, was busy yesterday.
Button's back on steroids. Bit concerned though as they don't seem to be working as well as before, he's still very snotty & snuffly, though his breathing's eased a little bit thank goodness. Could enter him for the olympics with his snoring at the moment

It was very worrying. He was frightened too. He got on my knee & was almost clinging, looking at me with terrified eyes & trying to breathe through his mouth. It was really awful. I'd boiled a kettle to get some steam which helped him a bit till we could get to the vet.
I thought the pollen count was down at the moment. It should be with all this rain! It's been awful here too lately, black as anything at the weekend & absolutely bucketing it down. We had thunder as well & the lightening was dancing across the hills!

Why not try Tootsie on Piriton if she's struggling? My vet said it can't do any harm. You could just give her a tiny bit of a tablet, Button has 1/8.....often just dust! I put it on a bit of pate & he queues up at the fridge for it

I'm going to try a bit of Lavender oil in a burner, someone said that might help.
Looks like he might have to go back to the vets later this week. They only gave me 7 days tablets, he's had 4 & isn't much better.

My order for Ice on Ice etc hasn't turned up yet.
I ordered a gallon of the Summerwinds as you add a cupfull to the rinsing water & my bottle isn't going to last long.
The Kent brushes are fine, they do make their hair shine & Ellie doesn't object to them....like Tootsie she does to some of the others. Sensitive little blossoms eh?
The ones she likes best are those antique ones I picked up cheap, very very soft, only they don't make much impression on mats, perhaps why she likes them!

xx
Meggie
Meggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!