View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
lovinmyyorkies
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default looking for homes... so hard a decision.

Please Yorkie Talk Members...
I am looking to rehome my yorkies. I have three adult yorkies needing love. My circumstances in life have changed (sometimes things happen... abuse and divorce a horror.. but I am survivor). I work long hours as a nurse and now that I am living alone these babies need more than I am able to provide. There are sometimes days I am now at work and gone from the home over 13 hours.

This is tearing at my heart... but I want to be humane and that these babies find the love and attention they deserve.

First I will tell you of Capone. He is nothing but a gentleman. He is a little bigger of a yorkie (about 8 1/2 pounds) and would do well in a home with children. He is AKC, CKC, and ACA registered. He has the perfect disposition. I love his mannerly ways. He is great company and wonderful with other dogs... always letting others eat first... and letting them do as they will in their play with him. He is almost fatherly in his play. His placement fee is $200.00.

Next is Gypsy. She is a beauty! She weighs around 6 pounds and is so good a mother... a companion... and one that loves attention! She is so good in her being bathed and loves her brushings and care. She is interesting in her coloring... sometimes appearing dark. She is a true Gypsy... her name fits her well. She is CKC and ACA registered. I am asking a $350.00 placement fee for her.

Then there is Little Eve. She was parented by Gypsy and Capone. She is eleven months old. She is more than I can begin to describe... she is incredible... perfect and beautiful. She is a tiny, tiny thing... weighing maybe three pounds. She is registered... but I will not let her papers go with her... I do not want that she be bred... she is too small! She will make someone looking for a yorkie a beautiful representation of the breed! She is a good little dog... sometimes you do not even realize she is on the place! She loves attention also... and is very good and so so sweet. She is so small... she will make her new human parent think they have a puppy forever. Her placement fee is $450.00.

I am asking a placement fee. It is not that I am seeking money first... believe me the search for a good home for them is my first concern. I have personal reasons for this and researched and think my placement fees fair... I hope this is not met with criticism. I will consider options and their new environments. I also have a liitter of three puppies looking for homes too. So sad... how life changes and you feel guilty for things which happen beyond your control. Such is life... we move on doing the best we can in desicions we have made.

I live in the western area of Virginia. Please PM if interested. I now post pictures... gosh... I cry looking at them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg apiceve.JPG (86.5 KB, 325 views)
File Type: jpg apicgypsy.JPG (91.2 KB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg apicofcapone.JPG (119.6 KB, 227 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!