Thread: Rabies shot
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 09:54 PM   #7
SoCalyorkiLvr
BANNED!

I am very againt vaccines after the research I have done and I strongly believe that if you can get away with not giving it you should. The government would have a hard time finding you without the rabies shot. The vets send the info in to the animal control agencies so then there is a record of the dog. If you never give them the shot and just tell your vet you had it done elsewhere there is no record.

If the issue ever came up, like your dog bit someone or something, the worst that would happen is that they would quarantine the dog to your house for 10 days and require the shot at that time. That's it ! Some vets try to amke us feel guilty for "breaking the law" and they tell you lies like they can "put your dog down" if it bites someone and is unvaccinated. THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! That would be illegal! I have researched the laws and the consequences because I will not allow any of my dogs to ever be vaccinated again. The vaccines are useless in most cases and there are serious and un talked about side effects like allergies, encephalitus, epilepsy and even cancer!!

There is a lot of info on the internet about this and I would even suggest you get a second opinion from a homeopathic vet. What could it hurt?
SoCalyorkiLvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!