View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 01:52 PM   #13
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennylee333 View Post
I am trying to learn and I was REALLY hoping that the whole screaming thing would not happen............so much for that.....How is anyone supposed to learn if they always get the screaming thing??????????????

This is why I did not start posting until a short time ago....And will probably STOP posting....then every one can get mad because I am breeding in the DARK....I have really learned a lot from this site but, there are some questions that are very specific the the situation.

Thank You to the replies that are trying to be informative.
I have to speak up for YorkieRose - she's a long time breeder & has helped countless people with advise. She rarely ever speaks up like this.

Maybe put yourself in her shoes for a minute -

Every single day we're seeing serious health issues being passed along all over the place - puppies are dying at an alarming rate - surgery is now considered ROUTINE with yorkies & people are jumping into breeding just cause they CAN

IF you were a long time breeder who's loved Yorkies for years and years -- you'd scream too...I don't mean what you're asking is wrong at all - I think it's GREAT you came here to ask. Don't stop posting over it. Breeding is a BIG subject.

Oh and ps - Pat ...I'll let ya rant !!
we're all entitled to get a little 'passionate'

Last edited by red98vett; 08-10-2008 at 01:54 PM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!