View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #15
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Here are my thoughts....

You discover the husband (or wife) of a very good friend is cheating. Not a maybe sort of finding out, but a definite knowing. Would you tell your friend? - YES. This actually happened to my best friend and I DID tell her. Her husband treats her and her kids like CRAP and I didn't dare hold back. I as well as everyone in her family wants her out of this relationship. I know it's not our place...but if you ONLY KNEW what this "husband" of hers has done to her. It honestly isn't safe (both mentally, and physically) that she stays.

If your mate was cheating on you would you want someone to tell you or would you rather they just keep quiet? - This one is pretty simple for me. Absolutely 100% yes.

If your friend knew about your mate cheating on you and didn't tell you, would you be angry with the friend for not telling you? - Again, absolutely. Especially if it was a really close friend. I know I would tell my friend, and I would expect the same from them. This is something very serious and I would NEVER want to be kept in the dark about it.

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!