View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 10:19 AM   #5
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Fox View Post
Hey!

My girl has been sick lately - feeling a lot better though! When I brought her home from the Vet she still had a funky temperature of 98.6.

And we keep the thermostat set on 64

And she sleeps nearer the floor than we do - SO - she needed something to keep her warm. She loves her lil long sleeve PJ's! She was feeling all chipper this morning so I shot a few candid images of her. Not really a 'shoot' - snapshots really. But nonetheless - she was having a blast sporting her new PJ's... I have decided that Yorkies know when they are cute! And that would be always! Even in the morning with an unwashed face and ratty hair - there's even a charm to that.

The PJ's were 25 dollars at Petland if your house too is kept very cool. The piece of mind - knowing she is warm - Priceless! They come in white (got those too) pink (so over the pink so didnt get!) and blue... baby girl or not - went with the blue and white ones!
Pj's are adorable. We have a vendor here that sells really cute nightgowns, pajamas and nightshirts, too. We LOVE the cotton knit ones that are not so heavy. Check out go.fetch™
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!