Thread: Brushes
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 07:29 AM   #5
Franceen
YT 500 Club Member

Hi Meggie

So sorry I did not reply to your post yesterday. I was just about to when someone arrived and I never got back to the computer. How is Button? It must have been very frightening to have him struggling for air!! What did the vet prescribe? Tootsy was a bit chesty the other night, too, and she was sneezing a little, as well. Apart from that, she is well. I am not sure if I should treat her with antihistamines or not? What do you think?

Wow, the Bain de Terre sounds amazing !!! Wonder if you can get it over here. Oh dear, you are right, we are well on the way to going broke with all these products!! I find it hard to resist another 'amazing product' in case it is THE one. Please would you let me know how you find Cowboy Magic, Meggie. I have been toying with the idea of trying that one for some time, but haven't got the credit card out, yet! You must be pleased with the Summerwinds conditioner to order a gallon of it. I am happy with the Ice on Ice (even though I wasn't at first) and it has a sunscreen in it, which I like, as I don't want her hair going brassy in the summer. Mind you, there does not seem to be any danger of that happening - it rained here all weekend and was DARK at 7.00pm?!!! The wind was howling around the house, too. I don't know how I am going to get through another no show summer!

Thanks for letting me know about the Kent bristle brushes for £5!! The Kent brushes are so good, too. Do you find that it gives their coat a nice shine? I have a bristle brush for my hair and it definitely makes it shine more. It isn't soft enough for Toots as when I tried to brush her with it she ran off. Normally she just sits and endures her hair being brushed, but she wouldn't have my bristle brush near her.

Hope Button is okay - please let me know, Meggie. Thanks again for the info.

Luv & Hugs
Yvonne xxx
Franceen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!