View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 07:26 AM   #68
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

The judges are good - Mary is a bit over the top at times, but it is really the choreographers that are amazing.

I have watched this show all 4 seasons - and of course every year they say this is the best year yet -- Every year they have had phenomenal dancers. I would put any year's dancers up against each other. But what has improved is the quality of choreography. They have picked up some fantastic choreographers over the years and they are taking more chances and really being creative. When the show first started, they didn't have as many big names.

Mandy Moore is fantastic - she has choreographed for my dd studio.

The other change over the yrs is the quality of the solos - when the show first started some of the dancers were just coming out and making stuff up on the fly - it showed and I'll never forget when Nigel called one of the guys out on it - for not taking the solo serious just because he was a great dancer - they sent that guy home because he admitted he hadn't planned his solo.

Hate to think I have to wait a whole year to see the show. Just wish when it comes back on that Kat would be gone - she is annoying

Last edited by yorkiesmiles; 08-10-2008 at 07:27 AM.
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!