View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
silyjillie
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Meeko went crabbing yesterday!

So my mom and grandparents live on a lagoon in NJ and we are always out back crabbing in the summer. Today was Meeko's first day crabbing and he was all about it. He kept running over to see what we were doing and then would run up to the deck and lay down for a break. As soon as he saw my Grandma or I go to a new line, he's jump back down to check it out. He was so cute out there.

I'm not a fan of crabbing but, I helped my Gram today. I love picking the meat out tho. Everyone else in my family hates it because they have so many little compartments to pick thro but, it's relaxing to me. After I picked the meat, my Grandma made some crab cake and they were delicious. Just thought I'd share some pictures of today and our usual summer day here on the Jersey Shore. Meeko is loving being in NJ this summer. He always has something to check out. He passes rite out at night tho

1- Meeko helping check the lines
2- Meek helping my Grandma
3- They got that big one lol
4- And then they needed a break
Attached Thumbnails
Meeko went crabbing yesterday!-crabbing-2.jpg   Meeko went crabbing yesterday!-crabbing-7.jpg   Meeko went crabbing yesterday!-crabbing-1.jpg   Meeko went crabbing yesterday!-crabbing-5.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!