View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 09:39 PM   #13
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
I did it and got my money. They had $1200.00 that belonged to me for years. One night my husband was messing around with it and plugged my name and it came up that I had money but they didn't disclose the amount.

Its a process and you have to verify who you are. Like provide proof that you live/d in the address if different now. Thank goodness I like to save bills and I had one plus I had to get paperwork notorized. Its a little back & forth but was worth it for me. I was doing all that back & forth not knowing what I was getting...didn't know until I received my check.

Also I don't think I went through missing money...I went through the State of NJ website to the unclaimed property section within the website...free of charge. I suggest maybe going to your state website first.
I went through Jersey, and they tell you to go through the missingmoney site b/c it is approved by the states and it's free.

That's so cool that you got all that money! My dad's amount isn't disclosed either. I think it's a Jersey thing, b/c other states say where the money comes from.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!