View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #15
sunamand
Senior Yorkie Talker

ARG!! Poor cookie - I hope she feels better soon! How disappointing that the yeast infection didn't clear up after 10 days! Did you notice how the box said not to use past 7 days? I thought that was pretty odd...

Darwin hasn't been scratching too badly, but he does shake his head quite a bit...more than normal. I hope Darwin doesn't have mites! The vet wanted to see us back in 10 days, so I guess I'll take him in again next Friday...stupid ear infection! Now I'm scared to death to bathe him, b/c I'm always going to fear water getting into his ears! Poor pups, it's so hard to see them suffering, and I feel even worse knowing I may have given him the ear infection by getting water down his ears.

I'm also stressed outta my mind b/c I have to travel for business next week, and my friend is coming to stay at my apt to take care of Darwin, and I'm going to have to ask her to administer the mometamex for 2 days while I'm out of town, and if me and my bf are having problems doing it with 2 people, how the heck is she going to manage on her own??
sunamand is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!