View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 05:14 PM   #13
Yorkieforme
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlyBaby View Post
Hi There Friend,
This did happened to my last yorkie girl when she was just a puppy, we had her tied up just off the step ,we were close by and I was checking on her all the time.I noticed that she had something in her mouth , so I looked closer and noticed it was her collar, she had partially pulled it somehow over her head and it was stuck between the back of her head and the inside of her mouth.....I freaked...we were able to undo it....needless to say, she was never tied out again and the only time we put a collar on her was to bring her for a walk.
Same with Beatrice, we only put her harness on her if she's in her bag, so I can attach her to the ring inside the bag, or when we take her out, it scares me too much to leave them alone with anything on them, even a t-sirt or other clothing.Maybe I'm overly paranoid ??
Yea...very scary eh! I was freaking out...poor little thing. She has a new collar now and there is no way she can get it in her mouth...she has to wear one because we have a bell on it..so we know where she is..so she won't get stepped on or sat on!
I use a harness for walks and for attaching her tether on the bike or her carrier
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!