View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 08:44 AM   #8
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default found my puppy

No, not a misprint!!!!!!!! She is two and a half pounds. The breeder had several and none were over three pounds (females) and males were three and then one was three and a half. I know a lot of people do not bred them at this weight but apparently she has been doing it for several years with no problems. my little guy came from a litter of four and the other male she had left was even smaller than mine. She had one male full grown that weighed just a little under two pounds. She carries him around. I completely trust this breeder. I wish you all could have seen her set-up and the yorkies are very well taken care of. it was just awesome to see. The other local yorkies I had looked at were nothing like these. She gave me all kinds of contracts and papers. I paid 850. for him

I have not decided on a name yet but am kind of leaning toward "Rambo". Any suggestions!!!!!!!!!! I also have to get busy preparing his nursery. I am so excited. I feel just like I did when I was awaiting the arrival of my first grandchild. I will post pictures when I figure it all out. I tried awhile ago but couldn't seem to do it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!