View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 08:16 AM   #1
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Found my puppy today, too!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy today!!!!!!!!! I had been looking for just the right puppy. I was the one that kept posting about the year old that had ears that don't stand up. Anyway, my little weekly hometown paper came out yesterday and lo and behold!!!!!!!! There were AKC Yorkies in it just twenty minutes from my home. I paid my deposit today. He is six weeks old and perfect in every way. One of his ears about half way goes down sometimes but is usually up so the breeder was shaving it today and taping it. The breeder had two litters and all the ears are up. Even on the three week old ones. His mom is two and a half pounds and his dad is three or three and a half pounds. he is expected to mature at about three pounds. He looks like a little teddy bear. I wish I could have brought him home today but she wants to keep him until eight or ten weeks, probably ten, because he is so tiny. He also comes with a health guarantee. This breeder just moved to my area from Ohio and seems to really know her stuff. he is just what I wanted. Did I already say I am sooooo happy. I took pictures of him but don't know how to resize and post but when i figure it out, I will post his pictures. Oh, BTW, did I already say I am sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!