Thread: Brushes
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 09:41 AM   #2
Franceen
YT 500 Club Member

You're not having much luck with this are you, Meggie. I was thinking that maybe someone in the US would send one of these brushes to you? Probably cheaper than paying the postage and packing rates that the on line US stores charge. The members over there are so helpful and I am sure one of them would offer to do it for you. Just A thought.

I use a Chris Christensen brush and I would also like a softish pure bristle brush to give Toots extra shine. They are expensive so will have to wait a while. I have definitely given up on the Plush Puppy shampoo and the conditioner. I tried them at different strengths of dilution but it still didn't work. Just not suitable for Tootsy's coat. The Swishy coat is good as it makes her hair straighter, but it soon goes curly again within a day. I think it is mainly for shows and not an everyday thing. I feel I have spent a lot of money and got nothing in return. I will put them all on ebay and see if I can recoup some of the money as I have used so little of them. I know that others find the products very good.

Luv
Yvonne xxx
Franceen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!