View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 01:47 AM   #1
tphan619
No Longer a Member

Cry My Yorkie Missing/Stolen in Fountain Valley,CA

Lost Yorkshire Terrier Fountain Valley California- Lost Pets & Found Pets - Dog DetectiveŽ

Below is a letter I wrote to my neighbors. Anyone with any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Neighbors,
Hi my name is Tom. As you all may know or is well aware of, I am missing my dog. He is a small Yorkshire Terrier named Fuzzy. He has a bone tag with his name and also my phone number along with it. He was found missing on August 5, 2008 around 1:30p.m. I am writing you this letter to ask you if you can please check to see if you recognize this cell phone number: (760) 553-3927 because he would usually roam around our neighborhood. The story being is that coincidently I got a missed call from this number when my roommates notified me that Fuzzy was missing. When I arrived home, I returned the called back at 2:30pm and man picked up and stated that he called the wrong number. As being devastated and anxious, my girlfriend called back with my number but he did not pick up. She left a message stating what happened. My roommate called from a different number and the man picked up and said that he had called a number but it was the wrong number. We left it as that. Then, about 15 minutes later, a woman called about Fuzzy on a blocked number. She asked for his description and told us that she would return him to us after work. She also informed us that her son found the dog. We asked if we can pick him up and she said she was going back to work in the Inland Empire and was going to call us around 5pm-6pm. We asked for her number twice and she hung up and never called us back. As my fellow roommates and I were analyzing the story, we are thinking that there might be a connection between the man and the woman because of her stating that she was working in the Inland Empire and his area code being 760 (Inland Empire’s area code). We have concluded that there may be a visitor visiting nearby and that they haven’t had the chance to call us back. We are very anxious and hoping to have Fuzzy return back home soon. In that being said, we would ask if you can please see if you recognize the number so we can contact them and get Fuzzy back. If you have any information regarding Fuzzy, or the phone number described above, please don’t hesitate to call or email. To email and see his profile, go to Dog DetectiveŽ - Lost Dogs & Found Dogs - the first and largest pet recovery network on the Internet. His dog number is 994087. I deeply thank you for taking your time reading this and appreciate your help.
tphan619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!