View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
Tabatha00
YT Addict

Default I DID IT!!! Mufasa now has a friend!!!!!

As most of you know, I've wanted to get Mufasa a "friend" pretty much since I brought him home at 12 weeks. Well, I got him one. The girl who does my hair had yorkie-poos she was GIVING away so I got a black and white little girl that we've named Ella. My question is this. Mufasa pretty much has run of the house except we shut the doors whenever we leave. He's doing really good with going potty outside even though he does have a few mistakes (mainly poo mistakes). The new puppy, Ella, is NOT potty trained. Should I block off my laundry room with something so she can't get out in order to try and potty train her but also Mufasa can jump over if he wants to play with her. I got her so they could play and Mufasa wouldn't be lonely when we leave to go to work/school.

At night Mufasa always sleeps with me but I don't want Ella having free reign of the house because I don't want pee or poo all over the house. If I put up a barricade so Ella can't get out but Mufasa can get IN do you think that would work? I'd also do this when we leave during the day.

What are your thoughts and what have ya'll done when you already have one dog but then introduce another one who isn't potty trained. Oh, FYI, Ella only weighs 2 pounds so she is quite a bit smaller than Mufasa who weighs 5 and is way taller than her. lol
Tabatha00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!