View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #23
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Thank you each for your prayers. Barbara that Dentist went out of business years ago...Just their luck. Her teeth are doing good for her and that is a prayer answered...She is happy with them.

Please pray for Bobbie still, she hasn't heard a word from any Doctors and she is getting worse with her swelling...She said she can't hardly pee now (Don't mean to be so blunt here but don't know how to describe it) with out pushing like she is having a BM...And her belly is swelling and her pant won't fit her now...

I told her get off this phone with me RIGHT NOW and call our Family Dr and tell them to find you someone somewhere at our hospital (She won't go anywhere but here in my town, she said that today as I knew it was so I could be close to her and take care of my family too and yes Yorkies too...I can run back and forth if need be as the hospital is on the other side of town from my house)

I said your kidneys are shutting down on you and you'll end up having to have dyalis (Spelling there) or a transplant if you don't make them do something...I told her to tell our Dr. that if they didn't do something and get you in some where by Friday that you'll be in for them to admit you to the hospital over your kidneys...

I said I'm not trying to be mean but you have to press them or they won't do anything...She called and left a message...Hasn't heard back yet... This thing is pressing on her kidneys and her bowels and it's causing her back to hurt now and her kidneys so they have to do something...She has insurance where her hubby works so I don't know why they are playing around.

Please just keep praying that God will open a door to a good doctor at our hospital for her...I'll let you know something as soon as we find something more out...Hugs Lee
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!