View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 06:51 PM   #7
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosie's mom View Post
Mimi is a gobbler too!! I started at first putting food down for both (Next to each other but separated by their water bow.) and Mimi would be eating out of her bowl and Moose out of his. She will go over to his bow and start eating his and he would slowly and politely walk around her and start eating out of her bowl. She would then go back to her bowl and he would walk slowly back to his bowl. This would gone on and on!

I thought aww, how sweet of him. What a gentleman. Well, she would end up eating more than her share. (She is 7 lbs and he is 14 lbs.) She should NOT be eating as much as him!

yep same here, i would try to put the bowls next to each other but London would eat out of hers, them eat out of the other's bowls and try to have them all to herself, she eats like a bird but even if she's not eating she doesn't like them to eat, she just wants to control everything so i have to feed her away from them. And i have to make sure Sophie eats cause she is shy and will not get her share if i don't make sure she does, but if i homecook something she will chow it down and it causes the girls to fight. Even when she ate enough and i try to take her away from the food she will try to eat it still by biting mid air lol And Teddy knows he can eat out of Sophie's bowl but not London's so i have to hold him and let her eat, it's very complicated and i dread it everyday lol I need ceasar milan!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!