View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 06:41 PM   #4
moosie's mom
And Mimi's too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned View Post
I kinda have the same problem with my 3. I think Sophie the youngest, had to fight her sister for her food cause she always gobbles up the food like it's a race, and London eats slowly and takes her time and is aggressive and doesn't let anyone else eat until she's done. And poor Teddy is like the last to eat, ladies first. I don't free feed cause of this, i feed them everyday at the same time but because London is very aggressive i have to feed her away from the other 2 or she'll fight with them
Mimi is a gobbler too!! I started at first putting food down for both (Next to each other but separated by their water bow.) and Mimi would be eating out of her bowl and Moose out of his. She will go over to his bow and start eating his and he would slowly and politely walk around her and start eating out of her bowl. She would then go back to her bowl and he would walk slowly back to his bowl. This would gone on and on!

I thought aww, how sweet of him. What a gentleman. Well, she would end up eating more than her share. (She is 7 lbs and he is 14 lbs.) She should NOT be eating as much as him!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!