View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 06:05 PM   #10
Yorkieforme
YT 1000 Club Member

Thanks everyone for your encouraging words...I am hoping the best for all of you too! It's so scary hearing the stories of people losing their homes....I live in an area that is Automotive related and this area used to revolve around the "Big 3" Chrysler, Ford & GM..but sadly those days are over and any automotive related jobs are suffering too. I was working at a company that is a prototype facility...engineers and designers with a huge test lab (no production) ...that part moved to Mexico about 6 yrs ago..this company has other locations in Germany, Mexico, China, Japan etc....they design and build the heating and cooling systems in car seats and stearing wheels ...auto related!
I was an Administrative Assistant for HR / Receptionist....in a beautiful building with "State of the Art "design and furnishings...even a water fall in the front lobby...
I was well paid and treated very well and really liked it there....I am a very positive person and believe there is something better for me....
I am grateful to have the kinmenship of all you YTers! Yorkie lovers UNITE!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!