View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #3
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabyNatalie View Post
I thought that you were looking for a little girl yourself?
Hi Dena. I was originally "Thinking" of another but when all the issues with Jersey came to be I never followed through with anything. I was only "Thinking" about it and exploring the possibility so I was not really actively looking for another but just exploring.

I have to place Jersey and decided to place her through the rescue I volunteer with. She is not good with other dogs. I've had her from 10 weeks and never had a problem but the past month she has been bad. I've spoken to two vets and she is medically fine. I was told that sometimes when they reach maturity which she now has that their personalities change and that she had probably shown suddel changes letting me know this but that I never picked up on them. It's just come down to her wanting to be an only and I'm just not willing to risk her getting hurt or hurting or killing one of the Yorkies.

I won't be looking for another. I know the odds of this happening again are only slight but this has been too heartbreaking and I never saw it coming and don't ever want to go through it again so I'm just sticking with the Yorkies I have and doing what is best for Jersey by finding her a home where she will be happier.

Elaine
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!