View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 02:10 PM   #7
SissaYSU
Senior Yorkie Talker

Tyke does that too. If we aren't home to feed him at night until later, then he throws up a few hours later. Now if neither of my parents are home on time and my brothers are practices, we get our neighbor or someone to come and feed the big guy
I must say, he is VERY good at telling us to feed him...he stands at his bowl and whines and scratches at the bowl...he gets his night feeding at 6pm and he start about 5:30 lol
Bubba can't afford to be late on a feeding. I don't know if this is common but when we were trying to get him on a schedule we found if he didnt have anything in his dish by 6 at night, then he would get lethargic and have no energy at all. In the morning I have to have food in his dish by 9am or he gets the same way. Makes an awfully good alarm clock for me to get up to work with the kiddies at the preschool Like clock work he has me up at 8...can't get too mad when I wake up and look at him sitting there, cocking his head at me, with his lil ears up...makes my heart melt everytime
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!