View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 06:06 AM   #1
Graleyne
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Omg S's Alien Abduction

I don't know what got into S yesterday. Normally she is the sweetest little thing who behaves and does what I ask. Yesterday, however, she decided she was going to test every button I have.

She disobeyed, whined, cried, you name it she did it. Putting her in time out didn't work. It just made her HOWL like a banshee.

Finally I decided to try a different approach. I sat down on the couch and pretended to cry. J asked what was wrong and I "sobbed" and said (loud enough for S to hear me) "I just don't know what has happened to my sweet little S. My little S was such a sweet baby girl and I don't know who this new S is. I think aliens came and took away my sweet S and sent me a mean S in return. I don't know what to do. I miss my sweet S sooooo very much. I wish she would come back." <insert more dramatic crying/sobbing here>

Continued "crying" for about 5 minutes. Then S came running in and flung herself in my arms. "It's ME, Add-ee-ka! It's really me! The aliens DID get me but I am back now! It is ME, the sweet S!"

And she has been an angel every since.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!