View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 05:29 AM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Talking Who Says I Need A Yorkie Bed????

This is our Sofie...Me & Hubby was on our Computers the Friday night in our Yorkie Room and here I heard a sound...I turned around and looked and didn't see anything...Well I heard it again (We had all the lights off so I couldn't see that good ) I turned around and looked again and our other 3 Yorkies was looking at the back door...

I was getting ready to tell Hubby that SOMETHING was outside at the door (I thought someone was trying to come in it ...Even though I keep it locked) I mean as soon as I opened my mouth to tell Hubby...

My heart sank when Sofies head popped out of their laundry basket (It a new trash can that I use to put their used blankies in until I wash them.) I thought I would poop my pants...

I started laughing instead of screaming once I realized it was Sofie...She had jumped on top of their container I keep their dog food in and jumped into their laundry basket and was sleeping ....

I had come in from our Yard Sale at my daughters that eveing and seen her setting on their dog food container and ask her what she was doing setting up there pretty as you please...This photo of her setting on their dog food container was after she was caught sleeping in their laundry basket. Well I figured it out right fast later that night.

And by the way I do now have a diaper pail as a laundry basket with a lid on it...Now she was trying to sit on top of it so I put their dog food container on top of it...It's higher then the old laundry basket and I didn't want her to fall off on the tile and hurt herself.

Sorry her hair is such a mess...I don't leave hers, Sages or Galahads up at night due to them taking them out. Hugs Lee
Attached Thumbnails
Who Says I Need A Yorkie Bed????-new-bed-2-100_1151-600-x-450-.jpg   Who Says I Need A Yorkie Bed????-sofie-new-bed-3-100_1152-600-x-450-.jpg   Who Says I Need A Yorkie Bed????-sofie-new-bed-4-100_1153-600-x-450-.jpg  
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!