View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 10:26 PM   #10
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Well I guess to me the funniest thing reminded me of last summer.. we were in New Hamshire.. and stopped at a campsite.. there was a couple there that camped for the whole summer in a large 5 wheel... I might add with 9 cats..
well he was up the way from us.. but across from us sat one of this little new trailers that are so adorable.. can pull them with a small car I guess. well this couple bought a new on of these.. yes they did.. and he had a generator running all the time so he could run the air.. and pulled it from home to there for the summer and back again in the fall to home..

Well yup you guessed it.. he paid 10 grand for this tiny itsy bitsy trailer and it was used sole to take his 9 cats to the summer sseasonally campground and home again in the fall... I thought of them the minute I saw this..

My yorkies,, by the way if they are not on my knee.. they are up my butt... so since my butt is not that large and would not fit close enough to one of these trailer.. it just would not work...lol

anne
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!