View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 09:11 PM   #15
broodizt
YT 500 Club Member

Smile

Wow!

I'm so thrilled to have found this thread. How wonderful. I too have started my baby, Cassie, on raw (NV) and she eats it like gang busters. I am so totally shocked as she is soooo picky, and I was home cooking before. I NEVER thought she would go for it. I cannot tell you how totally thrilled AND SHOCKED I am that she is going raw. I was having the hardest time feeding her a balanced diet, because although she got home cooking, and lots of meat, fruit and veggies, she would not take supplements, and I am told they are not optional if you home feed, you HAVE to supplement. It was such a struggle, I cannot tell you how tough it was. She absolutely REFUSED to eat anything with supplement in it and would starve herself. And for a 2 lb adult, that's not good.

So now with raw, she is getting all her vitamins and minerals and meat, etc etc etc, and I am so relieved that she is eating so healthy. What a JOY!!!

THANK you ANN FOR HEADING ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. I'M SOOO GRATEFUL!!!!! WOOO WOOO!!!!!!!!
broodizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!