View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 04:10 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Callie growing up!

Hey I havent posted on here in awhile so I thought I would give a little up date on my growing up Callie lol now 1 year and 4 months old. We have graduated to a pillow and gotten ride of the great she hated the crate and the two weeks I left the cage door open for her to chose where she wanted to sleep and always choose my the foot of my bed so I went to target and found a really big pink pillow with white poka dots and thought it would be great cuz it was really big and Callie is long and loves to streach out and as soon as I put the crate away and put the pillow down and put her stuffed horse she cannot sleep with out and he blankie and her little pillow she has clamed as hers and she was on it and slept the first few nights on it and I would cover her up with her blankie and insted of runing and hidding when its time for bed like she did when she had the crate she runs and jumps on her pillow ready to be covered and get her bed time treat and when my parents came down they walked into my room and were like show me your new bed and she jumped on it and sat in the middle of it two different times once for my mom then once for my dad. I keep it under my desk so it keeps some of the wind from my fan from hitting her but she also sleeps in a tshirt to keep her warm and normaly gets covered but in some of the pics the desk looks really close to her pillow but its not I have no chair at my desk so theres no chair under there or anything and it gives her, her own little space! Sorry this is so long I was just so excited about it even tho it means my baby is growing up altho some nights she sleeps and my feet and wants to be close but in the morning when its time to get up around 8 if I am laying on my tummy she hops on my back and sits there and will lean over and give me kisses but if Im laying on my back she sits on my chest and give me kisses and thats like he best way to wake up! Anyway just wanted to share and havent really posted in a while.
Attached Thumbnails
Callie growing up!-0703082317.jpg   Callie growing up!-0704080241a.jpg   Callie growing up!-0704080241b.jpg  
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!