View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 06:17 PM   #1
Bentley&BitsysMom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Sad story...Lady lost her yorkie at the groomer

My husband talked to his mother today who lives in Wilmington, NC. My husbands neice who also lives there is a hair dresser and this lady came in for a hair appointment today and told that she had taken her yorkie to her groomers and the yorkie was attacked by a big dog....it was a service dog for a nearly blind person. Anyway, it attacked the yorkie by the neck and killed it. I don't know this lady personally but my heart goes out to her. I can only imagine what kind of horror she experienced when she went to the groomers to pick up her baby My husbands mother had called to tell us about it today and to see if we had any puppies left for sale and we do not. She said the lady was devestated, crying and desparately (sp?) looking for another yorkie. If anyone knows someone in the Wilmington area that has yorkies or is a nice breeder please let me know. I have the ladies phone number and am going to call her tomorrow and help her if I can. I looked on petfinder a minute ago but wasn't able to pull up just the Wilmington area and it pulled up almost 300 results and I'm getting ready to go to bed. Just thought I would see if someone might know of a breeder in that area. Since I haven't spoken with her yet I don't know how far she's willing to drive or how much dollars she's wanting to spend, etc...Just know she is really upset and wants another yorkie. I think the story made the newspaper. Thanks all in advance! If I don't reply tonight it's cause I went to bed.

Dogster Pagehttp://www.dogster.com/?145000
Bentley&BitsysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!