View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 07:29 AM   #1
BearBear
Senior Yorkie Talker

Sad Diarrhea..again & again

My little guy has had diarrhea for a week now and I have no idea why....hubby and i thought we had narrowed it down...figured if we removed what we thought the problem was it would go away!...NOT....I have taken a stool sample to be tested and it came back clean....he does great when i give him Imodium.....and he also acts normal!! that is what so confusing to me!! I know my next step is to take him to the vet...but I have been in contact with the vet tec and she said that the most he is going to do is give him some meds or something to stop the diarrhea....Is that not what i ave been doing with the Imodium??....Anyway....I am at my wits end with this!...He gets me up 3-4 times a night and I am Tired!! Mommy needs her sleep!...I feel bad for my little man.....should I be real concerned about this or is this something that will pass??......I also was wondering about his teeth...he has baby teeth that has not fallen out yet...could this be causing him to have diarrha??...it causes it in human babies...why not in puppy?...more than likely he will have to have them pulled... Are all yorkies prone to diarrhea?...my jack never had it!....anyway thanks for letting me rant and i am sorry this turned into a novel!
BearBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!