View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 05:51 AM   #19
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I'm sorry I haven't updated yet, we had our yard sale and everything is crazy, had to take my girls to see the Eyeglass DR. yesterday for check ups now all their checkups are out of the way for school...

My sis did get her teeth pulled Fri. She had to have stitches and they took out what Mom and Dad had thought they paid $600.00 for that gold post...It turned out to be a Surgical Alloy Post...Isn't that something how even a dentist years ago would lie to them just to make money...Make us sick...oh well at least she now has her "Falsies" and girls they look so real...They don't make her look like she has jackass teeth (I've seen people that look like this and their teeth doesn't look real) she bled on and off all night long and got up and threw up do to the blood draining back in her throat. But her dentist put a gel in/on her gums that help slow the bleeding down.

She came to our Yard Sale Sat and sit with us for a while (Mom brought her) and she seemed to be doing good...So that is a plus...Her back is still hurting her and she hasn't heard a thing from ANY Doctors on her back so please pray that someone will do something soon as she can't hardly pee and it is causing her to swell badly...So I know something has to be done for her to be able to potty right. I haven't read every post yet as it's getting ready to storm and I wanted to hurry up and update you all on her. Thanks to each of you for your thoughts and prayers and love...It means the world to me. Hugs, Lee
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!