View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 03:59 PM   #11
LoveMyBaby
My Teeny Lil Super Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroar2
I know for sure that her Yorkie was in the Cabin with her cause I just asked her that the other day. (I always wondered how Lucky did on such a long flight) I will ask her more details and find out what airline she normally flies, etc... I know the first time she brought Lucky out there she had to stay back a couple weeks longer than her husband to get all the paperwork taken care but I think that may have been to bring her into Europe. So stay tuned...
thanks so much I will def stay tuned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kara
Wow what a small world. My husband is from Ecuador. Where in Ecuador are you going? We go there all the time but not since we got Matise I wanted to know about flying there too because we are going for christmas.
OH WOW!!! My parents are in Guayaquil. They recently constructed a home out there and we all have been traveling back and forth for 3 years now but i think my traveling days are over if i cant figure out a way to take him with me
What part is your husband from???
What nationality are you??
Oh a fellow paisa is so nice to hear
Xmas there is nice and so is new years... they do this traditionaly QUEMANDO EL VIEJO = burning of the old.. they make paper machet dolls and the stuff fire crackers inside and then minutes b4 new years they light em up... its like burning all the old and starting anew

Last edited by LoveMyBaby; 09-07-2005 at 04:02 PM.
LoveMyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!