View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 09:39 AM   #6
SwampBillies
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thank you for the warm welcomes. Sassy turned 3 in April but she has only lived with me for about a year. Of course when she first came to live with me she immediately ate some thread and needed to have $2000 worth of surgery. I thought we were going to lose her. In hindsight I don't believe she was in good health when I got her. She was underweight and her hair was dry. There was alot of stuff in the glob that came out of her tummy that did not look familiar to me. So I think she was sick when I got her, which could explain the very, very low price I paid for her. But she is happy and healthy now and incredibly spoiled. I love to make little dresses for her, but she doesn't really go out much to wear them.
I really enjoy your forum here and it has proved quite helpful. When I got her she was eating IAMS food and she scratched herself to pieces. I could find no reason for it.
So I searched your forums and ended up changing her food to a brand that has worked so much better for her. She seems so much healthier and no more scratching!
We will be hanging around and checking in. I have learned so much and enjoy seeing the other babies. Thank you again for the warm wishes.
SwampBillies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!