View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 01:49 PM   #1
Chelsey
My2Pearls Chelsey & Chanel
YT Donator

Present BIG THANK YOU for Annadoodle (story and pics)

It was Xmas for my girls today, Chelsey's MUCH loved MAILMAN rang the doorbell today to drop off a surprise funbox that was sent by Annadoodle, Chelsey saw it was HER mailman at the door and started sprinting up and down the hallway in a hurry for me to open the door! I took the box and put it on the table, both Chelsey and Chanel jumped on the chair, then on the table, stood on top of the box, started whining, wagging their tails and kissing me, i put it on the floor and sat with them opening the box, they were SO nosey and in a hurry to get it open, trying to smell what was inside, i was totally speechless when i saw what all was in there, i couldnt keep my eyes dry, the girls were AS amazed as i was, Annadoodle is SO creative, i managed to take a few shots to share with you all, i am SO full of it, its hard to keep it for myself!

The box contained a LOT of toys, treats, personalized hats, hair clips and barettes, album, note book, yorkie keyhanger, harnesses, towels, "drama queen" shirts, scented candle - i am SO thrilled!! EVERYTHING is absolutly BEAUTIFUL!!

Thank you Melissa and Sophie
Attached Thumbnails
BIG THANK YOU for Annadoodle (story and pics)-funbox1.jpg   BIG THANK YOU for Annadoodle (story and pics)-funbox2.jpg   BIG THANK YOU for Annadoodle (story and pics)-funbox3.jpg   BIG THANK YOU for Annadoodle (story and pics)-funbox4.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!