View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 01:01 PM   #8
eroar2
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
i am really interested in learning more about ur friends experience flying over seas with her yorkie b/c I have tried to get info on flying to Ecuador (south america), i called AA and they told me two stories one that they are not allowed int he cabin b/c its overseas eventhough they are less then 10 lbs. and then the second story was no no way absolutely not all dogs go in cargo only national flights are pets allowed in the cabin and that i have to call ahead of time b/c they dont allow more then 2 dogs or animals in the plane nor do they allow a dog on board if a cat was booked first.
I know for sure that her Yorkie was in the Cabin with her cause I just asked her that the other day. (I always wondered how Lucky did on such a long flight) I will ask her more details and find out what airline she normally flies, etc... I know the first time she brought Lucky out there she had to stay back a couple weeks longer than her husband to get all the paperwork taken care but I think that may have been to bring her into Europe. So stay tuned...
eroar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!