Thread: Vaccinations
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 02:46 PM   #9
highonart
Yorkie Yakker

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
Thanks for all the great sites. I'll be sure to read them later this evening or this next week. My thoughts on vaccinations sure have changed a lot over the past year as I've done my own research.
I appreciate the support and your kind words. This is a sensitive issue for many people. But if they start doing their own research, their minds may be changed like ours have been.

We all want to do "right" by our pets, and the thought of not vaccinating is contra to what we have been told, and therefore scary. But it seems that the risk of vaccinating is getting worse than the risk of getting the diseases. Especially if we have already vaccinated as puppies.

The more stories I read about dogs and cats that got sick and those that died as a direct result of vaccinations, the more angry I get that our vets are being lied to during their training. And most people don't realize that the research and funding for many vet schools is reported to be coming from the pharmaceutical companies. Talk about the fox in the hen house! It doesn't take an M.D. to question the objectivity of that arrangement.

Thanks again. I don't want to offend anyone, or tell them what to do. I only want to share the information that I am learning so that perhaps we can save a few more beloved pets.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!