1. Your name: Nicki Stack

2. Your city, state: Clemmons, NC

3. Your phone number: 336-766-7688 or 336-480-6352

4. Your email address: ndstack@gmail.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Allie

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 5/26/08

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 10 weeks

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: mom is 5 1/2 lbs and dad is 3 lbs

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: she is almost 2 lbs, she should be between 4.5 and 5 lbs full grown

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): CKC

11. Price: $1400

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: next week

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: yes, but it is done by Delta or Northwest ONLY and is paid for by the buyer, along with cost of crate and health certificate

14. Any additional information you want to add:

This is a very special little girl. She and her sister Lily have been hand raised from day 1 because their mommy (my sister's dog Chloe) didn't want to have too much to do with them. We are keeping Lily, and Miss Allie is for sale because she is a little bigger and we feel will adapt the easiest to a new home. Allie's lines have been tested for liver shunts and other genetic diseases in the last two weeks, and I have those records for any potential buyer to see if needed. She will also come with a 1 year health guarantee and be microchipped before she leaves.

Every baby that comes from me is pre-spoiled, and I mean that!! There are no kennels here, puppies are literally raised underfoot, and all my adult dogs sleep in my bed with me at night. I know each baby's personality well, as I spend a lot of time with them individually. They are socialized with other dogs, a cat, and children while they are here. All puppies are sent home with a puppy pack that includes their vaccine and health records, food sample, coupons, toy, blanket, and a few other surprises. They will have had several wormings, 2 of their 3 puppy shots, and a health check when they leave. Please check my site: Madaloo Yorkies - PUPPIES ARE HERE!!Â*4 males andÂ*2 females available! See "Puppies" page for details! Â*Â*You MUST fill out the Adoption Questionnaire before placing a deposit on a puppy!!!!!!!!!! for more info, or contact me.

I have several references, including past puppy buyers and a vet references, if needed. I have many more pictures of Allie, mom, and dad if you would like to see them.

There have been some very serious family health issues and some extremely crazy things happening lately around here, so if you don't reach me on the first try, please try to call or email back.

All potential adopters MUST fill out the adoption application on my site and send it to me before being considered! Thanks!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg allie1.jpg (22.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg allie10.jpg (33.6 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg allie bear.jpg (50.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg allie6.jpg (20.0 KB, 55 views)
EmrldShdwQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!