View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 08:46 AM   #23
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by centralnewyorki

I want to know how she could keep all their names straight?! I bring Olivia to my moms (who has 2 dogs and 2 cats) and suddenly I can't get anyone's name right!
I hear ya on that one! I think all parents do that. You should hear my mother in law,,,,,, Tim, Toby, Lalo, Pedro, Carlos,,,,,,, she goes down the line. It's so funny. My mom does the same thing. She calls me Debbie (my sister) And after I seeing her she calles my sister Monica. The funny thing is I don't correct her. I just do what she says or answer her. My sister on the other had will not answer her even when they are alone and it's just them 2. My sister tells her,,,,, My name is not Monica so I didn't think you were talking to me. She is such a brat. The youngest of course, becasue if it were any of the older 3 we would have been hit. I still flinch every time she pickes up her hand. LOL I am amazed on how spoiled the youngest is. I love my mother to death,,,,,, but I tell my kids that is not the woman who raised me,,, that's a old person tryin to get into heaven. They think I'm crazy and don't see how thier grandma could have ever been anything other then nice and sweet. HHHuuuuummmmm if they only knew! LOL
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!