View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #2
PrincessDiana
I ♥ Franklin & Maggie
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
Apologies if this is in the wrong section but I couldn't decide which was best so have placed it here.
A friend of ours has a two year old Male Yorkie and it has been having "sexy" dreams for the last couple of weeks during the night...he sleeps on her bed and she is woken up by him standing on the bed with his wotsit fully out leaking love juice, his whole body arched, looking like he doesn't know what to do with it and walking around like John Wayne just got off his horse....anyway we've both read on various websites that if it's left out it can get dry and need possible vet intervention to put it back in....she has been putting him into the bath and showering him down each time to get his wotsit to go back in and it's worked fine but she wanted to know if this is common in dogs, small or otherwise. Is she doing the right thing in showering him down or should she leave him be and let him put it away when he's ready? She says he seems so uncomfortable when this happens....please don't suggest Castration as she just wouldn't...she has never had this happen with any of her other dogs and neither have we. All advice and suggestions appreciated. Thanks
I don't have any advice or comments about the dreams but may I ask why she just wouldn't consider neutering? It's really much healthier for them to be neutered and that might help with the problem. Maybe he smells a bitch in heat somewhere close by?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!