View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 06:16 PM   #2
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toniscott View Post
I am so in love with yorkie babies. I have been looking for one for a reasonable price for months now. I have been scammed dealing with people who say they will ship. I really just want to have my dog so I can have a companion to love...Here's more about myself:

I am 24 years old, female, have no children and live with my boyfriend who spends alot of time at work. I work part time myself right now and have plenty of time and love to give to a pet. I live in Lumberton, NJ which is in South Jersey and close to Philadelphia. I would love for someone to let me know if they have a toy pup available for a reasonable price or for free adoption in my area that I may meet in person.

Thank you guys!!
I only say this so you are educated and aren't disappointed should what you are looking for not exist. A yorkie is a yorkie.. there is no such thing as a toy or teacup yorkie. it's a ploy used by breeder to charge more for smaller pups. Do smaller pups exist? yes but they aren't toys or teacups and you will NEVER find one for free. If breeders have a tiny pup they usually charge more to ensure the home it is going to can afford the possible medical conditions that this small pup will face (not always true.. but sometimes true with the tiny ones) so maybe you need to look at a rescue if you are looking for a low fee.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!