View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 03:22 PM   #6
YorkieLover9
YT 500 Club Member

I got Canyon a week ago today, he was almost 13 weeks at the time. Before he came home with me, he was surrounded with people and other puppies and he was always being held or coddled in some way. He comes home with me and everything is great, he's adorable, he plays well, eats well, sleeps all night in his crate on my bed without any worries or anxieties and is unbelievably good about running to his potty pad to go pee. Now all I have to say is Canyon, go potty, go potty and he runs in there and pees on his pad. Well this past Monday rolls around and I have to go to work, he's gated in my laundry room with his small crate (door off to be used for his den) all his toys, food/water and potty pads. He's screaming bloody murder when I leave (and I put him in there at the last minute before I grab my purse and head out the door to work) and he's screaming bloody murder when I come home. How do I make this better for him. Will he eventually learn that ok, when Mommy goes to work, this is where I stay and Mommy will come home? I'll add that I also leave the television on for him all day too. Nothing seems to be working.
YorkieLover9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!