View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 04:48 AM   #12
Sky Fox
BANNED!

Camera Carpet is Yuck!

We have four boys and live ON the beach and I can honestly say laminate floors are the BEST. Carpet is nasty - in my opinion too. Much like wearing the same clothes year after year - never really able to wash them.

Here is an image of my lil girl and the type of floors I had installed when we built. The entire house is hardwood except for the forier and bathrooms - which are 24x24 inch marble. If your baby goes pee pee and you somehow miss it - unlike real wood - the laminate floors hold up! Honestly!

And even when the floor is nasty - it still looks clean and nice hehe - thats priceless! Feel good about your decision - your life is about to change forever! Im so happy for you!

I dont generally post but had to testify for my hardwood floors - Amen! With four boys and mine being the house where all of the kids in the neighborhood hang out - and my lil girl - my floors look clean even when I know they arent.

You have made one great decision! Im so happy for you!

Here is an image I took just the other day. Im embarrassed to say - I know the floors havent been done since we lost our housekeeper (she didnt pass - went to help raise grandson - good thing!). So - I would say they havent been done since June. Of course I have swept but no elbow grease is what I mean - yet - no one could ever tell it.

Anyway - heres my lil girl on my floor - the color and type I choose. Being a beach home I wanted it to have wider planks than normal and feel it turned out great! You be the judge! Congratulations!
Attached Thumbnails
If you switched to hardwood or laminate tell me you love it-hf.jpg  
Sky Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!