View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 04:46 AM   #11
Erinmay
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamonmon View Post
I have been wanting to get rid of my nasty carpet for so long and now that Im a day away from putting the money down on my hardwood floors, I am freaking out. In a way I dont have a choice...I cant live with this carpet anymore and even though I could recarpet it would end up looking the same in a year or so. I considered laminate also but the price difference was little enough that I decided on the better investment.
Tell me that you love your hardwood. If your dog still has accidents has it hurt the hardwood? What is the best way to clean it? I have 3 dogs so someone always seems to have a problem. Im hoping though with the carpet up they wont be tempted to go again in the same places.

We bought our first house October '06 and haven't had the time or money to put in new floors yet - every room (except the bathroom) has the real hardwood AND the last owners had two boxers that destroyed the hallway with their nasty potty habits Incidently, that's where Maggie goes too... Regardless of what may seep between the floor boards, it's still waaaaay easier to clean up than the messes on the area rugs I have
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!