View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 10:01 PM   #9
yorkiekist
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppypaws View Post
I want to voice my opinion about a breeder I have found in Stroud, OK. Her name is Leslee Mitchell. I saw a bad report on your site and I absolutely don't understand it. I bought what turned out to be the sister Yorkie to the puppy this lady purchased. My puppy is happy, healthy, and has terrific knees.... the very thing this crazy woman said was wrong with her puppy! I took my puppy in for a vet checkup and he said it was one of the nicest Yorkies he had seen in years. The vet said this was obviously a family raised puppy because all she wanted to do was give him kisses the whole time he did the exam. This woman has said some cruel untrue things about Leslee and I wanted to voice my opinion. I picked up my puppy at Leslee's home and watched the puppy play with Leslee's children and was also able to meet and spend time with my puppy's parents. Both of them were contented and very typey for the Yorkie breed. I have owned 6 Yorkies in my lifetime and am very familiar with what
quality and breed standard should be. This complaint from the other buyer from Yukon OK is way out of line. I am very surprised to hear that this would even be posted since it is unsubstantiated accusations.
I plan to attend the court proceedings when Leslee begins the suit against her for personal liable and slander. I want to share my story and document to the court what a wonderful puppy I have from this exceptional breeder!
Tyler
I dont want to step on any toes nor do I know or care who's story is true, but isnt your story just as unsubstantiated as the "crazy woman", as you call her?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!