View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 07:44 PM   #8
MindieRose
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I honestly cannot believe the nerve of some people. My cousins sil has 2 little boys, age 3 and 5 that are both dying from a rare genetic disorder. They just found out about a year ago that they probably wont live to be 10. So what does the mother in law do? She goes and buys them a golden retriever puppy for the boys! The mother of the children is a complete germaphobe, like bad OCD, and cannot stand animals. Any other time I might see humor in this, as I cannot understand the mind of a person that hates animals, but she just found out her children are dying and then her mil does something like this! She wont even eat food prepared by people that own animals! She refused it and the mil is now raising it. Can't say I blame her, as she has so much on her plate right now, who would want to go through housebreaking a puppy and not to mention all the chewing that some puppies do!
I just cannot believe that some people will be so forceful about someone else having a pet! Seems like if you really love animals, you wouldnt want the animals to be around an owner that doesnt want them
Proud Mommy of Gavin, Ethan, Morgan, Nia, Olivia, and Kiana and baby #7! Also Mommy to furkids: Cleo ,Lola, Lilly Appletini, and Diesel. and Sunny, Ethan's Golden therapy dog in training.
MindieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!