View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 07:38 PM   #13
karen scarlet
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default kati and her shaking and possible diagnosis of cushings

here is the latest..the vet decided to take an x-ray instead of doing blood work..i was so shook up i didn't question what the vet was doing or not doing..to answer a few of the questions all of you are asking..she is a very fussy eater some days i have to hand feed her..she was eating boiled chicken and rice but she gets tired of everything and worries me when she won't eat..now the vet wants her to eat hills bg diet and of course she won't eat it.I give her baby rice cereal mixed with pedailite and a little sugar when this non eating happens and it seems to perk her up enough to get her to eat something be it peas.carrots kidney beans(all canned).also when she is shaking i have used karyo syrup to make sure she is not hypoglycemic..this sometimes helps but not always...you also asked why the second vet did not think it was cushings..because she really dosen't. display any of the outward signs like hair loss or pot belly...i tell you i feel like i don't know what to do first for her. this sounds like i am rambeling on and on..old dogs with so many health issues..i really appreciate all of your help..lol karen and kati.
karen scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!