View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 06:26 PM   #1
emilyann
Lovin' My LilBug!
Donating Member

Exclamation Anus/Butt/Poop Problems, help!

I'm going to try and explain this the best I can

I've been feeding Lilly Natural Balance and she's either lost interest or is just plain depressed because my boyfriend's gone all the time with his job. So in the effort of trying to figure this out, I got a free sample from Breny of the Life's Abundance which she loves but... her butt obviously doesn't . I haven't switched foods with her in a while so I'm not sure if I'm fretting over nothing or if I should stop mixing it with her old food. I mixed the old with the new and I have been for a few days now. She's still not eating as much as she used to but at least she's eating .

Now that I've given the background, here's where the problem comes in. The past few days her poop has been a caramel color... maybe a little lighter. I just figured it'd pass in a day or so after she got adjusted. A few minutes ago she started pooping and it literally just wouldn't stop. She must have thought she was done because she started walking away then started squatting and pooping again. It wasn't runny but it wasn't firm like it usually is either, it was more of like in the middle but when she was FINALLY finishing it was just coming out in little pieces.

Is she just transitioning onto the other food or should I stop?

I also noticed her butt hole looks like it's kind of puffy (not sure if this is normal either), I had her groomed around a month ago and they were supposed to do the anal extraction. Oh and one more thing, after she finished, I got out a baby wipe and proceeded to "TRY" and wipe her butt off and she started barking at me then got the zoomies .

She also drug her butt on her pad after she finished pooping and when I was wiping I noticed a TEENY TINY smidgen of poop and I tried to get it, not sure if I did though.

I think that's it haha, I'm very descriptive.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!