Thread: pee's in my bed
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 11:21 AM   #13
grandmatoall
I Love My Babies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie2006 View Post
Another option is to buy a very small soft side, zip up crate and put that on your bed. I bought one intended for a Ferret, Gracie slept in it until she out grew it and by then she had learned to hold her bladder over night. Just put a blanket in the bottom with a pee pad on top. They don't like to pee their bed so hopefully this should work.
I did this with TJ. I had the soft sider on top of my bed. I put a tiny little bed in it with a small blanket and a toy. If he had to go potty, he would scratch the netting and I would take him outside to pee. It worked really well. He was close to me but still in his bed. I am a light sleeper and if he started moving around very much.. we went outside. Some people have put a potty pad/potty box, beside the bed and put the baby on it to potty during the night... then back into their bed.

He had another bed in the living room and he crawled into it to nap in the daytime. Any time they wake up from even a short little nap, take them outside. Babies always have to pee when they wake up.
Good luck with your baby.
Bobbi
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!